BigCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform that needs no introduction. It empowers you to create your online store easily. Despite its massive popularity and cutting-edge features, you can avail of a BigCommerce free trial to get started with your ecommerce venture.
Having said that, the e-commerce industry is growing rapidly day by day. According to the report by Statista, retail ecommerce sales are expected to reach approximately $8.1 billion worldwide.
This huge number forecasts continuous growth for ecommerce entrepreneurs worldwide. But before you set out to start a business, there are multiple factors to consider. One of the most crucial factors is selecting a reliable ecommerce platform like BigCommerce.
The platform offers a user-friendly setup wizard, stunning templates for your online store, and a wide range of flexible features to help you increase your sales. What’s better? You can hop on a free trial and get going right now! In this Cronix blog, we will dig deep into how you can obtain the BigCommerce free trial, the duration of the trial, and how to extend it in the year 2023.
Why Choose the BigCommerce Free Trial?
There are several reasons why you should choose the Big Commerce free trial:
1. It allows you to test the platform and its features without financial commitment. Therefore, you can observe if BigCommerce is the right fit for your business needs.
2. The free trial provides access to all available tools and resources, allowing you to explore the platform’s capabilities fully.
3. The free trial also includes customer support, ensuring that you have assistance and guidance throughout your trial period.
How Long Does BigCommerce Free Trial Last?
BigCommerce trial period is 15 days (at the time of writing). While the free trial is relatively brief, there are methods to get more days. You can:
1. Wait for a promotion that offers a longer free trial, typically 30 to 60 days.
2. Use affiliate links that offer one or two-month trial periods.
3. Call or email the sales team to ask for an extension.
What Is the Process for Getting BigCommerce 30 day free trial?
As mentioned earlier, the Big Commerce free trial ends after 15 days of the default offer. However, BigCommerce now creates a better world for all customers who upgrade their trial with an essential plan.
In case you already have a BigCommerce account, and there are still free BigCommerce trial days available, you can follow these steps:
- Log in and get access to BigCommerce’s dashboard.
- Click Upgrade your trial.
- Complete the process and enjoy your free month.
What Are the Steps to Get a BigCommerce Trial of 60 Days?
For those looking for an even better deal, BigCommerce offers a 60-day free trial after signing up for its Pro Plan. To take advantage of this offer, follow the steps below:
- Get access to BigCommerce’s particular offer landing page.
- Get started with the Pro Plan. You do not have to enter credit card details at this phase. You will begin to incur charges after two months of the Big Commerce free trial.
How Can You Get A BigCommerce Free Trial for 90 Days?
The following tips will help you extend your plan and get a BigCommerce free trial 3 months.
A 90-day free trial is not available for everyone. However, some platforms can help you achieve that. One perfect example is Avasam, which provides a 90-day free user trial.
How to Apply?
1. Visit the Avasam official website and sign up for an account.
2. Set up your BigCommerce Store if you don’t have one.
3. Connect BigCommerce to your Avasam account.
4. Finally, set up your Avasam account. You may have to tweak some settings within Avasam to synchronize with your BigCommerce store.
5. Request a trial.
6. Follow Avasam’s trial activation process, and you’re done!
What About the Pricing After the BigCommerce Free Trial Expires?
After completing your BigCommerce trial period, the platform offers four plans: Standard, Plus, Pro, and Enterprise. You can save 25% on the plans if you choose to pay annually. On the flip side, monthly billing makes the plans a bit pricier.
Considering annual billing, the following are the BigCommerce pricing plans:
1. Standard Plan Costs $29 per month for all users. This plan is ideal for small online businesses.
2. Pro Plan Costs $79 per month for all users. This plan is perfect for mid-size businesses.
3. The Pro Plan costs $299 per month for all users. This plan aims at big businesses.
4. The enterprise-level Plan is customized and requires direct contact with the sales team to obtain a quote. It caters to large organizations with substantial revenue.
The Bottom Line
The BigCommerce free trial is an excellent opportunity for businesses to test the workings of the platform and its features without financial commitment. If you follow our tips, there are multiple ways to ways to extend it.
After the trial period, BigCommerce offers various pricing plans to suit distinctive business sizes and needs. While is it simple to start an online store today, converting it into a thriving business takes a lot of effort.
This is where certified BigCommerce agencies like Cronix can help. With 13+ years of experience delivering BigCommerce-centric services, we are dedicated to delivering ecommerce success for our clients.
Whether you want BigCommerce marketing, design, development, SEO, or headless services, Cronix is your one-stop solution.
Ready to make it happen? Get in touch with us!